Saturday, July 24, 2010

[i love him]

i love him as my friend
i love him as my brother
i love him for give him advice
i love him for my responsibility
i love him for his respect to me
i love him for his caring to me
i love him because always in my side
i love him because always care my heart
i love him because always remind me
i love him because he`s sporting
i love him because he`s always cool
i love him because he never mad to me
i love him because original of him
i love him cause wake up me from dreaming
i love him cause give me how to live
---------------------------------------
i love him very damn much
because u r my friend
always behind me
and i will promise that i`ll be with you
as long as you want me too
evnthough one day
u will blow me out
*thats my promise to you!
:):)

No comments: